Lunar Series - June - New Moon
Time & Location
About the Event
2-part virtual workshop to practice living with intention.
Join the Lunar Series Collective community to practice living with intention in sync with the lunar month. Each series meets at the new moon for guided intention setting, and again at the full moon to celebrate growth and release what no longer serves us. Learn about the energy of the lunar month, align with your intuition, and tap into the flow of the universe to feel refocused and reinvigorated.
Your ticket includes:
· Purchase of 2 virtual events for the lunar month
· Pass to join 60-min live Zoom New Moon Intention Setting Circle (Part I)
· Link to register for free pass to 60-min live Zoom Full Moon Circle (Part II)
· Recording of Part I New Moon Circle
· Recording of Part II Full Moon Circle**
· Invitation to join the Lunar Series Collective online community for support throughout the month & beyond
**Requires FREE REGISTRATION for Part II Full Moon Circle by following the link in the email confirmation.
Sessions include guided meditation, journaling, community engagement, and more. Bring a journal and something to write with.
Spaces are limited so be sure to reserve your spot now.
- June Pass$33$330$0